Saturday, May 12, 2007

Studio funtime

Today I got to have lots of fun recording my friends Ben, Scott and Thomas. They have a band called Some Salesmen. It has been a while since I recorded drums and guitars and such. My wife says its like riding a bike and I think I can still do that too. We got some great drum sounds. It reminded me why I started doing it in the first place. Rekindling the fire of my youth. The studio is MRX. If you are in Seattle come check it out. You can look at their myspace page if you want.
Mysterious Red X Studios

1 comment:

garthrock said...

Great photo! Glad you had fun. Ya know just looking at a photo of a studio gets my head and heart racing. It's truly the one place where it all comes together for me -- my passion, my mind, creativity, analytical, all the ying and yang in one place.