Friday, May 11, 2007

Acid Mother Temple w/ Mammatus

Last night I got to witness the psychedelic splendor of Acid Mothers Temple as well as Mammatus who I had never heard before .
When I arrived Mammatus was already onstage and kicking out the heavy space jams. They all wore robes and played fast and loose.
Towards the end one of the members of Acid Mothers temple came out with a staff and as the band jammed he seemed to be summoning something. I will definitely check these guys out again.


After the AMT set up and delivered like they always do.





Its hard to describe this band, at moments they are crazed jazz noise freakouts, while other times coherent improv space jams. All the players are amazing none the less. I have seen them 4 times and everyone has been different. Check them out next time they are in town, you won't regret it!!!



No comments: