Monday, June 11, 2007

When television and the media rule your life.

So, I haven't tried to hide the fact the I watch tv and movies all the time. As my friend Holden says I'm a total addict. Being that the seasons are about to change, the dry spell is ending and the summer series season is beginning. But first the final episode of the Sopranos.
Now you might know my wife is out of town. This came at just the wrong time for a much watched show to end. Everywhere I looked today, on the internet, the radio, newspapers, and television people wanted to talk about the end of the Sopranos. I haven't seen it yet people. I don't live in a bubble. And I can't help but pick up little bits and pieces. 2 more days of this shit, then the suspense ends. Maybe Paris Hilton will go on a hunger strike again and people will let it be the the spoiler reports.
I noticed an old workmate from my bookmarking days S.P. Miskowski has a blog for the Seattle P.I called Tv Talk . She is blogging about the HBO show "Big Love". It should be a cool critique, we had some good conversations over the bookmark table.
The Closer starts soon. Thank You.

No comments: