Sunday, June 3, 2007

Another NTG from this weekend

My wife took this photo of a wolf with my cell phone today.
We saw it on the way to breakfast at the Dish. When we got the Dish the wait was too long, so we went to Bad Albert's in Ballard. I had the crab and cheese omelet. It rocked. Try it out if you have a chance. They had a chalkboard with this quote from Kurt Vonnegut, " Will all the believers in telekinesis in the room, Raise my hand." I liked that one.

Then we walked around the Ballard Farmers Market and Fremont Sunday Market. We found nothing we wanted.

Later we went to see Spiderman 3. My review was that only Thomas Haden Church's character was interesting. The rest of the movie was sub par for this franchise. My spider sense is telling me the clock has run out on this franchise. It wasn't a total waste of time, but don't run out unless you don't have anything else to do.

No comments: