Monday, April 7, 2008

DIY Synth / midi links


So the other day I decided I might try to make a small midi controller. In doing the research I thought I should do a post with links so others can find this info easier. Not that it is hard to find, I just thought it would be fun.


Music from Outer Space is a great place to start. This website has the Weird Sound Generator, the Sound Lab Synth and tons of other great schematics and pre-made PCB's for sound making projects.


Midibox.org has links to many diy midi projects.

Midi-hardware.com also has several pre-made midi boards that can be adapted to any project for creating midi controllers.


Another synth link if you want to build your own, but don't really know much about electronics is Paia I built a modular synth that they have for sale. They also have another synth called the Fatman and a Theremin kit as well.

No comments: