Thursday, August 21, 2008

The Rocker

So I downloaded a ring tone. I have created ring tones in the past, ones I never used for my own phone. Somewhere out there a few people at one time may have used them. Not me, I have always stuck with what ever rings the phone came with. Out of curiosity I downloaded a ring tone from the Scott Sigler website, one that was from the "Infected" podcast. The site that hosted the ring tones had some others and I saw one from the movie, "The Rocker". It says, "You don't ask your parents for permission to rock!".

After the ring tone I told my wife we should go to the movie. She agreed and we went for dinner, shopping and a movie. It is the funnest movie I have seen in a while. We saw "Tropic Thunder" and it was funny, but this was funny in a way the whole family would like. Its not too cheesy, not too wacky, but just plain funny. Go check it out, if you don't have to ask your parents to rock that is.

No comments: