Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jak's Steak

Last night we went out to dinner at Jak's. Now if you read this blog you know how much I liked going to Peter Luger's in Brooklyn. Well here in West Seattle there is a small steak house, that in my opinion makes the best steak in Seattle, Jak's .

I always get the rib eye, which they serve off the bone with a light seasoning. It comes with potatoes, veggies and some shredded horseradish as well as a salad to start. It is always cooked the way I like it. Do your self a favor if you like meat and go to Jak's.

2 comments:

heidi said...

I'm from Chicago - the land of fantastic chop houses, and I think Jak's has the best steaks in town. And how convenient that one is here in West Seattle ! (the other is near Sand Point) Try brunch sometime...

Unknown said...

I love steak also--and concur on Jak's - YUM!