Wednesday, October 10, 2007

How the garbageman


Every Wednesday we are woken up to the sound of the garbage being emptied right below our bedroom window.. Normally I don't have to get up until around 7am. The garbage man must think I need to get up between 5:30 and 6am. I don't know why he thinks that. I get up at around the same time everyday. That is unless we have something special to do. On the weekends I might get up a little later, 9am, even 10 or 10:30am on occasion. But during the work week it is almost always the same.

We tried letting them know and a couple of times they came a little later. Then they returned to the previous start time. I would say I'm going to go to their house and wake them up, but they obviously get up way before I do. I guess I will just continue to wake up early one day a week.

No comments: