Friday, August 24, 2007

Kinski at Easy Street Queen Anne



Last night after work I headed up to the Kinski in store performance at Easy Street Records on Queen Anne. They were promoting their new album " Down Below It's Chaos". I didn't make note of how many songs they played, but they were all off the new record. I don't want to go to much into reviewing the new album, as I haven't listened to it all the way through yet. The songs live were great, I like it when in store performances are at full volume, and this one was. They didn't hold back like some bands do when performing earlier and in a odd setting. This sounded like they do at any club in Seattle, which may have annoyed some customers, but I loved it. The new material reminded me of the last record, with some new melodic content from the guitars. If you missed the in store they are playing a record release Sept. 27Th at the Crocodile Cafe.

No comments: