Thursday, July 15, 2010

Iphone killer qu'est-ce que c'est, maybe not, but close enough


Fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa fa.

So ever since I updated my iphone 3g to ios 4 it has been performing slow. Then yesterday I thought I would see what new phones ATT had that I might want to change to. The Samsung Captivate looks the most promising to me. I think I'm going to have to visit the ATT store and take a look after it is available on July 18th.

ps. I just got done looking at the Android Marketplace and found several of the apps I use on the iphone. The playing field just got a little more even Apple. I have had several Samgung products and they have all performed well in the past. I still need to see what kind of cases they will have for it, but I'm already leaning heavily towards it.
pps. I looked at the phone in the ATT store this weekend and it looks pretty cool. Weighing the options between iphone 4 and the Captivate and still can't decide. I think I will have to forget about them both for a while.

No comments: