Thursday, February 21, 2008

Central Cinema

Last night my wife and I went to the Central Cinema after having the fish and chips at Quinn's , which was amazing as always.

The Central Cinema is a locally owned movie theater that serves pizza and beer, homemade popcorn and great desserts. We had a pot of tea and creme brulee and watched "Drop Dead Gorgegous" one of my personal favorites from the 90's. The theater is small enough to feel homey, but big enough to not seem like someones basement entertainment room.

The tea was good as well as the dessert and the service was top notch.

Some of the coming attractions looked good, so I think we will be back.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I live right near central cinema and even have a gift certificate to it, and haven't been to it yet. Glad to hear you liked it. I will monitor for a movie I would like to see and then check it out. Thanks!